Friday, February 20, 2009

You Gotta Have Friends

Hello friends,

My friend Sherry just called; she gave me permission to share this story.
She's still going through the stuff she took from me; sorting and labeling it.

Sherry found a bracelet in the stuff and she put it on. When Sherry put on the bracelet on she was immediately aware of the weight of it on her wrist.

In the midst of dealing with my stuff she made a connection in her head about the weight of overwhelm that I live with and the weight of the bracelet on her wrist.

Sherry called to tell me that she is going to wear the bracelet to remind her to think of me and pray for me. Then, after O-Day, Sherry intends to take off the bracelet to symbolize that I am free of clutter.


Isn't that sweet?

On the flip side, Sherry says she'll never come to my house again.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, thoroughly appreciate your transparency. You keep it real and bring it home. And, make me smile. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete