Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time Keeps on Slipping Into the Future

Hello gentle readers,

Have you checked out the counter over there on the left?

It just hit me that it is just a little over a week before O-Days!!!!

Right now my heart is beating so fast and my brain is racing. I'm excited and nervous. I admit that I'm more than a little scared about the process.

My determination to be free is not wavering one bit.

I am keeping my eyes on the prize! I am hanging on and staying with the flow of the WHOLE process.

Today I sent a box full of educational games out the door. Yay me! My friend Kathy is taking them to the Special Ed teacher at her school. The teacher sounds so excited to receive them. This kind of purposeful giving brings joy to my process of releasing.

Holey-moley this is getting real, real, real! Will you please send lots of prayers and warm thoughts my way? I'm going to need them over the coming two weeks.

Thank you. It is nice to know that I'm not alone on this journey.

Big hugs,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment