Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Ah ha!" Moments: The Application

Hello gentle readers...and I do hope that you will be gentle on me as I share my journey with you.

Did you notice the countdown timer I added on the left? Woo-hoo! Count down along with me to O-Day!

Are you feeling inspired? If you check below the pics on the left, you'll find links to the websites of the organizers who are working with me. Are you outside the Seattle area? Go to www.napo.com to find a professional organizer in your area.

Are you curious to know more about the application questions? For me they opened up a deeper conversation between my heart and mind. I've decided to offer you the questions without my answers, in case you'd like to see what comes up for you. I'll share my personal answers in the next blog.

Would you like to see where the questions may lead you? Here they are for your consideration:
1. What do you consider your biggest challenge in becoming organized? (i.e.: managing time, motivation, prioritizing, ability to make decisions, etc.)
2. What room or area(s) of your home, if organized, would make the biggest difference in your life? The types of rooms that will be considered include: family/living room, play room, kitchen, dining room, and bed rooms.
3. What circumstances have contributed to your current situation?
4. How long has it been like this?
5. If you could change only ONE thing in this room or area, what would it be?
6. What kind of difference would organization in this area/these areas make?
7. Please tell us anything else that will help us better understand your need for organizational assistance.

When I began to answer these questions it was as though the contest aspect dropped completely out of focus. I connected with the questions and I wrote the first words that came to my mind/heart in that moment. Will it be the same for you? I don't know. Do you feel led to spend time pondering the questions? Go for it. Are you even interested in answering the questions? If not, that's okay. I'm just honored to have you along for the ride.

Do you want to know my answers to the questions? Tune in to the next post!

TTFN,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment